Thursday, November 1, 2012

November....(I cant stop doing for others, Im ADDICTED!)

Soooooo....
I know I said I was going to make November all about me....
BUT...
I think you all knew I would have trouble with that :)

While I WILL make my birthday month about me... I will also be doing a little bit of niceness for others (specifically the homeless) as well.

Mercy House is who turns the Armory into the Cold Weather Shelter here in Santa Ana, CA that I volunteer at - when they are open.

They have a 30 Ways in 30 Days calendar that I am going to do as much of as I can.  I wont be able to do it all, but I will do what I can... and share that here, on top of what I am doing for myself for my Birthday MONTH!


Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on my Random Acts of Kindness in October, it really was fun - and Ive already started preparing some Holiday Random Acts of Kindness for December!

No comments:

Post a Comment