Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14th: Birthday Month Celebration #14

My friend Angie (What a great name!) sent me a coupon she got for a FREE dress from Old Navy.
She got one for herself and one to share.
The only rules are I have to take pictures of me in the dress and write up a little blurb about it.
Easy Peasy!

For whatever reason, EVERY dress I tried on at Old Navy was wide open in the chest area.  Not just showing a lot, showing my ENTIRE chest.  Ive never had that happen.
The last dress I tried on was perfect!

I will have to post pictures later when I can get someone to take them of me in the dress... but here are a few.
Check out that receipt.
TOTAL???  ZERO!!!





1 comment:

  1. hehe YAY!! I love that feeling. I had one for an active compression set at Old Navy and they were like wow...all this is free? lol It was great. Can't wait to hear more about your experience!!

    ReplyDelete