Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 17th: Birthday Month Celebration #17

So, the day started off on a really bad note...
I woke up at 5:15 to get ready to volunteer at The Red Cross, and my head was splitting.  I tried so hard, and I just couldnt do it... I emailed the volunteer coordinator and I dont think she will get it until Monday but I felt SO bad.
My only consoling thought was there are 2 volunteers on Saturday so I didnt leave them in the dark.
When I woke up again a couple hours later I literally couldnt move - my body was so sore.  I cant wait to figure out when and where I can start treatment from my accident, I hope next week.

ANYWAY.
I got my hair colored yesterday, finally - it was looking pretty bad.
My hairdresser had a mild heart attack, and she referred me to another woman in her shop.  I was SO nervous, because ya know, hair is a big deal, lol.
She did a great job, and I ended up having her cut my hair too, because it also, was bad.


In the evening, it was time for a little early birthday celebration with some friends.  We headed out to Temecula for Stampede. 
I was super bummed I couldnt try the mechanical bull - but with my pain, there was NO way I was even willing to get up on it... for a picture.  Stampede was interesting.
I think as an (almost) 39 year old single woman, its not the place for me.  Its 18 and over.  For someone who loves to country dance and has a partner, older is fine.  For someone single, I dont think so.  I had fun nonetheless though... and thank you SO much Jen for the AWESOME shirt, and Jason and Joy for the amazing gift card!
And thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday!  I really had a great time with you guys.


1 comment: