Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3rd: Birthday Month Celebration #3

Today, was a double celebration :)

I took my car in this morning, and my parents picked me up and took me out to breakfast....



Tonight, Genan invited me to go wine tasting with a gift certificate she won.  This place was AWESOME!  Winestyles, in Irvine.  I actually liked all 6 wines we tasted.  That never happens for me!  It was really fun - we are going to go back next Saturday... and get our Free Glass of Birthday Month Champagne!
I definitely recommend checking this place out... they had a guitarist who played and sang and it really was so soothing and relaxing and just a great time.  I wanted to buy one of everything in their little store up front.  I know where I will be getting my bosses holiday wine gifts this year!  They have a deal, 6 bottles for $60.



1 comment:

  1. Love the deal on the wine. Sounds like such a perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete