Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25th: Birthday Month Celebration #25

This morning I had breakfast with the parental units at Cinnamon Productions... 


After breakfast, my mom surprised me with a cake... I was devastated the other day when I realized we were having dinner out on my birthday and I wouldnt have THE cake.
I GOT THE CAKE.  Ohhhh yeah!  :)



Then I took a mini nap at the their house, while randomly repeating one line of a holiday song over... and over... and over... and cracking up at myself.  (Im exhausted, FYI)  My Dad (unbeknownst to me) left the room, which burst my bubble slightly... I was going for "Most Annoying Daughter 2012"

I left, and went to get a fill / pedicure.
Both of my nail girls gave me birthday presents...
Free designs on my toes, and free designs on my nails.
I asked for hearts on my toes, but LyLy wasnt happy with what she did, and took them off, and wanted to call her sister to ask how to do the hearts.  I told her it wasnt that serious and I would be happy with flowers :)



1 comment: