Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 11th: Birthday Month Celebration #11

This morning, I had a somewhat nice breakfast alone at IHOP, for my free "Anniversary" breakfast.
Anniversary of my birth, I guess?
There was a very cute little boy next to me with his Dad who was reporting my every move.  "Dad, shes eating pancakes"
They were playing I SPY and he was really very cute and entertaining.




I had a morning that was, not the best... and had me wanting to find a RESET button.
I had a lot of nightmares, including the gang members from my jury duty case, my neighbors upstairs woke me up every hour starting around midnight, I got a late start leaving the house... pulled into the IHOP parking lot and heard a thud in the trunk of my rental car (so I knew it was either the Thanksgiving baskets I had in there, or the bag of stuff I have for my mentee that I was getting rid of (including her small birthday present) and it just irritated me.  It was of course the stuff for Desiree, scattered across the entire trunk... and her birthday bag ripped... so I cleaned it up, and went in for breakfast where I was sat at a table with very few inches between the next tables, and my butt caught a chair as I went to sit down, and I was mortified.  I fit, I just caught a chair that threw it off.  Ugh.  

I went to get my nails done, and the lady who does my toes yelled in excitement when I got there, and I decided I deserved an extra pedicure this month.
So I got my toes done, and it felt good.

Now Im headed out to meet Desiree for lunch and maybe a movie at the $2 theater.  We were supposed to go mini golfing but I just cant with my back right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment