Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18th: Birthday Month Celebration #18

Today I actually slept in a little bit... :)

I headed out to my parents house to go shopping with my mom... Every year she takes me shopping for a day for something to wear on Thanksgiving, or my birthday, etc.

As many years in the past, my mom and I both fell in love with the same shirt, so... we will be twins again.  LOL

The two middle shirts, my mom also got :)
The Breast Cancer shirt on the left, was $40, then 50% off, then 30% off.  WOO HOO!  We had a really nice woman check us out also, and gave my mom all sorts of deals... she rocked!

I dont know what the deal is with the circular orb but Im too lazy to take another picture.

After shopping, we both took small naps... and then had dinner... Peking Pete Chinese... AKA My dad cooked Chinese food.
Pineapple and Mango Shrimp with Fried Rice.
MMMMM!!!  
Thanks Mom and Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment