Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Homeless Awareness Month 30 Ways 30 Days - "Organize a Drive"

I am ready to collect your donation items!!!
Please let me know what you have and when I can come get them :)

I am volunteering on December 16th at the Mercy House Cold Weather Shelter, and I do not like to show up empty handed.
I have almost nothing yet this year, so please... let me know what you can donate.
Items do NOT have to be new - just in good, wearable shape.
They are always low on mens items, as well.
Socks and Underwear MUST BE NEW AND IN PACKAGE.

Please see my attached list of much needed items, and again - let me know what you have and when I can come get it.
Notice I said when, not if :)
You know I appreciate it as do the homeless who hands, feet and bodies you will be keeping warm this chilly winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment