Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13th: Birthday Month Celebration #13

I love coupons.
And more than I love coupons, I love FREE.

TPT is a home store by my house and they send me some coupons sometimes... and unlike other stores, you are allowed to use most of their coupons together!

I had a coupon for a free serving platter, and one for a free polka dot baking dish.
With one of them, you had to spend $20.
The store is full of Christmas items so there wasnt a lot that tickled my fancy this visit...
But then, I found candle holders.  The two of them together were $25 so I grabbed my two free items and the candle holders and went to the register.  The cashier said I had to spend $20 to get the one free item... and I said, yeah - no problem - those are $25.
Well, they were 50% off.  I had to go shop more, ha ha.
I found a few more things to get me right to $20 (Which was still hard because everything was on sale)

Here are the candle holders I bought... the two on the outside
(The middle one I already had)


And here are my free items.
I used the serving platter for my rocks, on my dining room table.
Its a really nice, thick, great platter!


 (Excuse my bottle of Flexerall lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment