Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20th: Birthday Month Celebration #20

Today was a fun day!!
I had lunch with Jessica, and we went to Bucca di Beppo where we had $10 free!!!


After work I had an appointment with a lawyer in Mission Viejo, so I headed over to my parents.  We went out to dinner at Farrells, it was my first time there  :)
The waitress screamed it was my 21st birthday.
Its my 18th anniversary of my 21st birthday, more like it :)
This was so much fun, and the video I posted on Facebook is priceless.




I have SO many free items of food - I am not sure I can use them all before they expire.  I am going to make a list in the end of everything I got so everyone can sign up and get a ton of free stuff when its their birthday month.  Its been SO awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment