Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9th: Random Act of Kindness

Today was a bit challenging...
I woke up earlier than usual... and was trying to time my morning, and leave a little present on a neighbors doorstep.

Normally, if I leave for work at 7:30, there are no cars in the driveway.  Today, I left at about 7:20 and the driveway was full.  DOH!

I snuck up the street, and as I get to the front door... it opens.
I said NOOOOOOOOOO what are you doing!!!!
HA HA - he shut the door.  And locked it.  I was laughing SO hard.
I left my present and headed back down the street.
He came out a few minutes later to leave for work and as I pulled out, I drove up the street, and said you never saw me!  He said, I know.  :)

So, I left a little bag with some relaxation / fun items.
Glitter nail polish, small pedicure kit, sleep mask, and some smelly spray.  I put it all in a pink cup and put a little massager on top.

Probably not a surprise today, but hope it is enjoyed nonetheless.  


1 comment:

  1. hehe No! I love that. lol Made me giggle. Love this set so much!

    ReplyDelete