Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 10: Random Act of Kindness

Today I had lunch with my friend Johnny, who I really dont get to see very often - unless we happen to be in Silkys at the same time, which really never happens anymore... or if its for Summerfest.

I knew I wanted to give him something, so I planned to have lunch with him... and also gave him back his cooler I have had in my trunk for over 2 years now, ha ha!  And he gave me the Dan Haren bobblehead he has had in his trunk for me, for over a year.  Weve seen each other, just never with our cars in the same place, oddly enough!

ANYWAY!
He lost his cat this year, which you all know I have been through... and I wanted to do something nice for him.

I printed a picture of him and Zach and framed it.
Enjoy Johnny!  <3


2 comments: