Thursday, October 4, 2012

October 4th: Random Act of Kindness

When is Starbucks ever slow, and almost empty?
When you are trying to do a Random Act of Kindness, of course LOL

This morning I stopped at Starbucks by work, with a $5 gift card.  I ordered my coffee, and I wanted to hand it to someone as I left.
The only problem?  No one was around.
I was going to give it to one of the baristas to hand out later, but they werent very friendly and then its really no fun for me... and dont you know doing nice things for others is all about me.  HA!
I teetered back and forth the whole way to work... do I go to a drive thru location and do it the chicken way out, or do I go inside a location and do it myself... Im glad I did it myself.  

Anyway, as Im walking to my car a very good looking man was walking up, so I said, "Are you by any chance going to Starbucks" and he said yes.  I said, "Cool, heres a gift card".
He laughed and thanked me, probably confused as to what the hell was going on.  YAY!


1 comment: