Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st - Random Act of Kindness

As I have mentioned before, I am doing a Random Act of Kindness every day in October.  Its finally time to start!!!  YAY!
Here is what I printed out, to put on my items that involve giving...
Just a little description - so the recipient knows what is going on ;) and a little Kindness printout I found.

Today, October 1st, I left a little goody bag for the mailman.
The little white candies say Thank You and then just some snacks to get through the day :)
I was going to hang it on the mailbox, but I just dont trust people (sadly) so I put the red flag up for mail, and stuffed it into the box.  :-/  Hope he/she enjoys it!

7 comments:

  1. You rock Ang! Your mailman is going to be so surprised. Hopefully he/she knows its okay to eat it lol

    Are you going to post what you are doing each day? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what does the card say exactly? They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think they would be ok eating it since everything is new in the packages. I was going to bake for one of the days, but realized it would probably be thrown away so I went another route with packaged items :) If its closed, I would think they would know its fine to eat. I will post later what they say, since I dont have it in front of me now lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually if you click on the first picture it comes up big and readable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how cute! Love it hon. :) I for some reason didn't realize I couldn't click the imagine to open it bigger. haha I love the back/front of the card too. Excellent!

      Delete
    2. I didnt realize you could either, ha ha!
      A lot of the stuff I am going to do anonymously... thats part of the excitement of it for me... Doing something for someone and expecting absolutely nothing in return. :) I have some cute little things ... I will post a picture every day of the item... the dollar store was my best friend on this project :)

      Delete