Saturday, October 6, 2012

October 6th: Random Act of Kindness

Today was a really fun Random Act of Kindness and I got to share it with Erika, Liam and Ethan.

I made a bucket of goodies for some firemen.
There was an open house at many of the fire stations in South County today, so we picked one - and headed over.
Erikas twins are 4... so I thought it would be fun to take them.  They made a basket of Halloween goodies to take as well.

We showed up and gave our goodies to one of the firemen, and he was so excited.  He showed all the other guys in the back, and took us inside to give us "Junior Firefighter" hats.  I of course asked for one too :)  One of the firemen said, "Wow, UNBELIEVABLE" at our treats.  It was awesome.

We stayed for about an hour playing on firetrucks and taking all sorts of pictures.  It was SO much fun!

Here is the basket I made.  I will post the firehouse pictures in an album on Facebook.




2 comments: