Monday, October 8, 2012

Hanging out with Desiree

I got together again with Desiree yesterday...
Little bit of a rough start to the day - but I met her at the Santa Ana Zoo, where she left her car.

We originally had plans to go to a Fall Festival in Huntington Beach that one of the clients at my work sent two dinner coupons and 10 ride tickets for, but the timing didnt end up working out.
We headed to Irvine and had lunch at Chilis.
After that we attempted to go to Tanaka Farms for the pumpkin patch.  The line to just get in to the parking area was insane, so we went to a smaller patch... with a "Hauted Maze" that was maybe 15 feet long.  Its ok though, it made for some awesome photo opps.
I bought us each a small mini pumpkin and we headed out.  We drove past a little lake that she said was pretty, so I found a place we could park and we went and checked it out... and of course, took some more pictures.  After that we had some more time, and she wanted to go to a pet store.  Sadly, she wanted to see puppies and this one had no puppies, but it had cats, which made me sad.

After that I dropped her off back at her car... we had a nice time chatting, finding out we have so many things in common... some good, some not so good (Random health things, lol)

I had planned on helping her fill out her transitional housing paperwork but she said her mom was able to help her with it.  

Here are some pictures...
(They are out of order and trying to fix that is making me crazy, so I will just leave them)












No comments:

Post a Comment