Sunday, November 23, 2014

Kernels of Kindness: Thank You Firemen!

So, I spent the day with my mentee today....
She wanted to celebrate my birthday and go to Farrells.

As I was trying to find a parking spot, there was a group of firemen hanging out in the parking lot... and I happened to have one police officer kernels of kindness bag in my trunk that I havent given out yet... so I grabbed the thank you card out of it (it was the same as the one I gave to the fire departments) and I gave it to the group of them.  I just said thank you for everything you do... and explained it was one gift card and hopefully they could share it.

I love spur of the moment random acts of kindness!

I asked my mentee if she wanted to give it to them, but she said no, she was being shy  :)

I'll take any chance to thank a bunch of good looking heroes any day!


It happened so fast, I didnt have a chance to get a picture, so I will use this one from one of the bags I dropped off earlier in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment