Sunday, November 2, 2014

Kernels of Kindness: Newport Beach Fire Department

There is something about GPS and Fire Departments.
A lot of times, the GPS takes me to a Fire House, that flat out doesn't exist.  Today was one of those days....

The third, maybe even fourth we tried, we finally found a Fire Station.  And I have to tell you... it was the best Fire Station I have ever done a RAOK for.  The guys were just awesome.

I can't bake, and I wouldn't really expect someone to eat cookies from a stranger... so we stopped at Costco, expecting to pick up a big cookie tray, and they didn't have any.

I ended up with some kind of pumpkin something or other muffins and some chocolate chip cookies... Hopefully they were still good.  I also did 5 Starbucks gift cards for $5 each, so more people could enjoy them, instead of just one.

The Firemen at the Newport Beach Fire Department on Santa Barbara Drive... I hope you enjoyed the cookies and muffins, and Thank You for your AWESOME energy and all of your waves as we drove away... and most of all for all you do!


Seriously?  I get so nervous doing these, I always make the most awkward poses for pictures!  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment