Monday, November 3, 2014

Kernels of Kindness: Hoag Cancer Center

Yesterday, we stopped by the Hoag Cancer Center in Newport Beach.  What a gorgeous view this hospital has of the beach.  Wow.

Again, I had asked a few months ago for a recommendation of a great local nurse... and was given a charge nurse named Sue.  We headed into the Cancer Center, not knowing if they would be "open" on a Sunday... and the front desk sign pointed us to an area where patients were having treatment, so I waited at that front desk for a bit until I saw a nurse.  Sue was not working, so I left the little gift bag for her, and on the way out grabbed a Good Luck Bird... how awesome that a patient made these for people to take for luck.  I left mine in my car... being that I could probably use the most luck there  ;)





#KernelsOfKindness 

No comments:

Post a Comment