Sunday, October 19, 2014

Random Acts of Kindness Sunday...

Today, I got an itch to do some RAOKs...

I gave my friend a little treat at breakfast...
Trick or Treat...Smell my feet....
With some soft cozy socks.


Then I left a RAOK for our waitress...
I hope you have a BEARY great day... with some gummy bears.


On the way out, I gave a smilie balloon to a little boy...

This last one was not received well, and sort of put a damper on my morning.  I know better than to take it personally, but I did.
The boy was with who I would guess were his grandparents.
The grandmother was so incredibly rude to me, gave me the dirtiest look and shoved the balloon away.

It honestly hurt my feelings, and sort of reminded me that I love to do these anonymously... But I also need to remember I should continue to do them because there are just some people out there who still dont understand random kindness... and they need to.
People need more of it in their lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment