Sunday, September 15, 2013

21 Day Kindness Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: Share An Inspiring Story With Friends The Idea: The headline stories on TV and in the newspaper often focus on sensational, negative stories. But hidden from the spotlight, everyday people are making tremendous contributions towards the common good all over the world. Their stories and wisdom need to be heard. Pick an uplifting news story, video, passage or quote to share with friends and family. To step-it-up find five different stories that send your spirit soaring, and send each one to a different person in your life whom you think might benefit from it. And if you need ideas for stories visit www.dailygood.org or www.karmatube.org for a plethora of possibilities.

I can not get the speakers on my computer to work at home...
So I cant share specific stories, because... I cant hear them.

I added this page on Facebook, and they have some wonderful posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment