Thursday, April 30, 2015

2,015 RAOKs in 2015: #682 - #699

#682:
Day 3 of the Kindness Challenge:  

#683:
Left a RAOK for the waiter at La Hacienda

#684:
Left a RAOK for the waitress at Lucilles

#685:
Signed up for an app:  Be My Eyes
You can receive video calls where you help a blind person by telling them what is in front of them if they need help.

#686:
Day 4 of the Kindness Challenge

#687:
Day 5 of the Kindness Challenge

#688:
Day 6 of the Kindness Challenge 

#689:
Day 7 of the Kindness Challenge 

#690:
Day 8 of the Kindness Challenge 

#691:
Day 9 of the Kindness Challenge 

#692 and #693:
Gave a RAOK to the two front desk girls at physical therapy


#694:
Left a RAOK at Board and Brew

#695:
Left a RAOK at Riptide, and the hostess found in, and said it was weird.  

#696:
Left a RAOK for a waitress

#697:
Left a RAOK for the waitress at Peppinos

#698 and #699:
I noticed a neighbors keys in their mailbox. Car key, house key, everything. Our mailboxes have our apartment numbers on them so I knocked on their door. They didn't answer and I went upstairs. It was bothering me so I went back down. The daughter answered and she went out to get them. 
The girl opened the front door, then closed it and locked it and asked who it was.  When I said my name, she opened it.  She left with her dog, and I think her mom came outside after calling for her.  I think this family needs a lesson in communication and that a child doesnt just run off, she should have gotten her mother, and I feel like I should have asked for her mom.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment