Sunday, April 12, 2015

2,015 RAOKs in 2015: #572 - #615

#572 - #583:
Brought in donuts for my coworkers.




#584 - #603:

Brought in snacks for my coworkers.




#604:

Gave my hairdresser a perfume that she wears, that I love on her, but it just doesnt work on me.


#605:

The barrista in the Starbucks drive thru was having a rough day, so I gave her a RAOK.  

#606 - #607:
Was in the office first today, and made both pots of coffee for everyone.  (I dont drink it, so it is random and nice)  :)

#608:

Got some sour skittles for a friend I knew wanted them. 


#609:
At the dollar tree, stocking up on candy for my random acts of kindness and the cashier asks me if I'm having a party or just a sweet tooth. So I pulled out one of my RAOKs and gave it to him, and told him this is what I do with it. He said wow you're better than the Honda random acts of helpfulness. Love it.  ❤️

#610:
Bought a $10 Starbucks gift card to be used for someone else later

#611:
Gave the Starbucks barista a RAOK

#612:
Gave a RAOK to the cashier at Payless shoes, who... was quite rude about it.  Oh well  :)

#613 - #614:
Melissa stopped in a store I didnt go into, but she came back out and grabbed two RAOKs to hand out in there.


#615:
Gave a RAOK to the guy at Supercuts who cut my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment