Tuesday, April 21, 2015

2,015 RAOKs in 2015: #616 - #631

#616:
At Payless shoes, I told a 4 year old little girl her new white sandals with the bow on them that she put on were very pretty.  She said thank you, then I told her they looked so pretty with her white dress.  She told me my white bow shoes looked very pretty with my white dress too.  She was precious.

#617:
Left a RAOK on my table after having lunch at La Fiesta


#618:

I left a RAOK in the fitting room at Old Navy.  I went to check out, and the woman told me if I spent $9 more, I would get $20 off.  I went back to grab 2 t-shirts, and a worker asked me if I left candy in the dressing room.  BUSTED.  I laughed and said I usually dont get caught.  She said she was looking for me to thank me.

#619:
Gave the cashier at Old Navy a RAOK also

#620 - #621:
Left a RAOK in two JC Penny Fitting Rooms


#622 - #623:
Gave a RAOK to two JC Penny Cashiers


#624:
I saw a pair of jeans at Old Navy for $9 in my mentees size, and she needs jeans, so I bought them for her.

#625:
Purchased a table off of a facebook yard sale group for my mom and picked it up today. Gave the woman a RAOK with my payment. 

#626:
RAOK for a coworker

#627:
RAOK for the waitress at BRU

#628:
RAOK for the waiter at IHOP

#629 and #630:
RAOKs for two sales associates in the mall


#631:
Participated in OC Giving Day and made a donation to The Joyful Child in Memory of Samantha Runnion


No comments:

Post a Comment