Monday, January 19, 2015

2,015 RAOKs in 2015: #26 - #41

#26:
I received some of my neighbors mail.
I took it to them and left it on their front door.

#27:
I left a package of gum behind paperwork on a coworkers desk

 #28:
Filled this frame with a picture, and will give it to a friend as a gift.

#29 - #31:
Filled 3 of these with pictures, and will send them to friends

#32:
Left this in a shopping cart in the parking lot of Albertsons

#33:
Filled this frame with a picture, and will give it to a friend as a gift.

#34 - #37:
Filled four of these with pictures, and will send them to friends.

#38:
Left one of these in the dressing room at Walmart

#40:
Left this in my shopping cart in the Walmart parking lot

#41:
I held the door open for someone at lunch



No comments:

Post a Comment