Sunday, January 18, 2015

2,015 RAOKs in 2015... #1 - #25


In 2015, I have decided to do 2,015 Random Acts of Kindness.

#1:
I bought a drink for a gentleman in the Army and thanked him for his service.

#2:
I gave an old phone charger that I can no longer use to my mentee, as everyone in her foster home shares one charger.

#3:  
I gave the girl who did my pedicure a little bigger tip than I usually would.

#4:
I held the door open this morning for someone

#5:
I gave a dozen t-shirts to my mentee that I do not wear, that she will get more use out of.

#6:
I gave my mentee my old Otterbox Defender cell phone cover, since the one she has is very flimsy.

#7 and #8:
I held the door open for someone at the gym today.  Twice.

#9:
I complimented someone today.

#10:
I let someone over in traffic.

#11:  I dropped off donations at the Goodwill truck

#12:
Complimented a friend on their outfit.

#13:
Held the door open for someone.

#14:
Left a treat for the waitress at Chilis

#15:
Sent a card to a friend

#16:
Left this on the arm of the chair I sat in at the movies

#17:
Left this in the mailbox for my mailman

#18:
Sent this card to a friend

#19:
Sent this card to a friend

 #20:
Sent this card to a friend

#21:
Left this in the stall at the restroom at the movies

#22:
Sent this card to the friend of a friend battling cancer, who could use some smiles

#23:
I gave my mentee another charger that I had, that I can no longer use

#24:
I held the door open for someone

#25:
I let someone over in traffic on the freeway

No comments:

Post a Comment