Friday, August 22, 2014

RAOK: August 22nd "I hope you have a WHOPPER of a great day!"

I had to get rid of my last package of whoppers, because I REALLY wanted to eat them.

So, every Friday I pick up breakfast for the office.
(Its my job, Im not THAT nice)  :)
Today, I was running late, and went for donuts at Ace Donuts in Irvine.  The owner of the donut shop called me out one day a while back for my Yelp review... saying he just took over ownership of the shop and was sorry for my bad experience there in the past.  Yes, I still went after leaving a pretty bad Yelp review, lol
I told him I needed to update my review, as him and the other guy working there were really awesome...  so I did.  I updated it, and the next time I went in, he thanked me.
EVERY time I go in there, he acknowledges me, by name and strikes up a conversation with me the entire time I am there.  They are really nice guys and have great donuts.

So they were the recipients of my Whoppers today.


No comments:

Post a Comment