Sunday, May 25, 2014

A RAOK A DAY, IN THE MONTH OF MAY: Day 25

Today was an AWESOME day FULL of RAOKs.


 First, at the Fullerton Arboretum, I left three bottles of bubbles in random places for kids to find.





Second, I left a basket of items in a restaurant restroom for any emergencies that may come up on the changing table.
It included powder, wipes, pacifiers, stuffed animals, baby lotion, etc.


Third, at Starbucks, I needed a gift card for my final RAOK of the day, and Melissa bought some coffee to donate to the troops.


Fourth and final RAOK today...
I had a red bucket of candy (Cinnamon bears, Hot Tamales, Cinnamon gum, Red Hots, Etc) and a $25 gift card to Starbucks with a note thanking firefighters for what they do.  We went to one firehouse that I think was abandoned.  Then, the went to the Trabuco Canyon Fire Station.  I prefer to do these when the firefighters are outside, so I dont have to ring the bell and disturb them.  This is a HUGE fire house, and there were guys outside, so I get out of the car and walk over.  There were about 40 firefighters outside, and I seriously thought I was going to throw up, I got so nervous.  HA HA! I handed one guy the bucket, and said I just wanted to say thank you for what you do, started rambling, then walked away!  HA!  I cant believe there were SO many people there.  

(So bummed I never got a picture of the actual contents of the bucket.  BOO!  I thought I had one.  Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment