Sunday, November 3, 2013

40 Random Acts of Kindness for my 40th Birthday: #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23, #24, #25, #26, #27, #28

To read the smaller ones, click on the picture - it makes them larger. :)

Random Act of Kindness:  #14

Random Act of Kindness:  #15, #16, #17:

Random Act of Kindness:  #18

Random Act of Kindness:  #19

Random Act of Kindness:  #20

Random Act of Kindness:  #21

Random Act of Kindness:  #22

Random Act of Kindness:  #23

Random Act of Kindness:  #24
I got to witness this one... I was with my friend Erika and her littles, Ethan and Liam... and they made a donation to Laura's House in Lake Forest.  It was so fun to watch them do such a great thing.  Im glad I was a part of it :)



Random Act of Kindness:  #25
I went shopping tonight with Melissa.... and fell in love with a blanket.  She bought one for her son, and another "for her daughter".  We got out to the parking lot, and she gave it to me!
Its already on my bed.  Its SO soft.  <3

Random Act of Kindness:  #26 and #27

Random Act of Kindness:  #28

2 comments:

  1. You, Angie Moss, are making the world a way better place, one RAOK at a time. You are an inspiration! XOXO

    ReplyDelete