Friday, November 1, 2013

40 Random Acts of Kindness for my 40th Birthday: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10


40 Random Acts of Kindness in honor of my 40th Birthday!


The event:
Thank you, to my Cousin Abby, for this:

Random Act of Kindness #1: 

Random Act of Kindness #2:  


Random Act of Kindness #3:  

Random Act of Kindness #4:

Random Act of Kindness #5:
Rita Pugh donated $25!


Random Act of Kindness #6:

Random Act of Kindness #7:
Precision Services Group donated $100!

Random Act of Kindness #8 and #9:

Random Act of Kindness #10:
My friend Katherine:
"My day today! Decided to see what came up and make it really a random act of kindness. Was surprised at how hard my heart was pounding when I felt it was "the moment" to act. I was at the grocery store and there was a young mom with her two really young children in line right before me. I whispered to the cashier that I wanted to pay for her food along with mine and then acted like nothing happened. It was fun! Happy Birthday, Angie!!!!!"


WOW!!!
This many done on DAY 1!!!
I am excited to go above and beyond 40!  
Thanks everyone for the amazing kick start!

2 comments: