Friday, August 2, 2013

RAOK August 2: Welcome To Your New Home

This is one of those RAOK's that made me nervous.
I hate being sneaky!
I left my house for work this morning at 5:45am...
Walked over to the apartment a couple down from me, where someone just moved in two weekends ago.
Their setup has a gate leading to their front porch then door.
I leaned over the gate... it made a huge noise, and then my alarm for normal days of work started going off... full blast of course.
I dropped the RAOK bag inside their gate, and ran  :)

I put together just a small little bag of things, welcoming them to their new home.



2 comments:

  1. After my first week living in the complex was so stressful, I figured it would be nice to make someone feel welcome when they are new there :)

    ReplyDelete