Monday, August 1, 2016

2016 RAOKs: 7th Month, July = 7 ROAKs

RAOK 1 of 7:
Walked into a business near work and handed out a smile to a very snarky recipient. Maybe one day people will appreciate kindness. I'll keep trying. 


RAOK 2 of 7:
Bought gift cards to say Thank You to Police Officers. (Now I just need to run into some - I haven't seen any!)



RAOK 3 of 7:
This is small, but I told a woman in the restroom her skirt was tucked up in the back so she didn't go back into her office like that. 


RAOK 4 of 7:
Bought gift cards to say Thank You to Firemen. This will be hard since they are always in groups and I don't want to leave anyone out but I am going to try to hand them out one at a time. (Also struggling running into Firemen as well). 




RAOK 5 of 7:
Purchased a tank top to support a "Make a Wish". 




RAOK 6 of 7:
Found a cell phone in the parking lot on a walk, took it into a nearby business and they recognized the person - his picture was on his screensaver. She was going to return it when she saw him. 


RAOK 7 of 7:
It's been so hot I left some water and flavored packets in the mailbox at work for the mail lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment