Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2,015 RAOKs in 2015: #2001 - #2014

#2001:
Dropped of some donations to the Olympiad Fire Station

#2002:

Last year I helped a fireman choose ornaments for their fire stations Christmas tree.  This year I saw a firetruck ornament at Kohls that I gave to a fireman at that station to hang on the tree this year


#2003:

Collected more donations and went shopping for more sheets and pillows for soldiers returning from deployment at camp Pendleton. 

#2004:
Got a gift card donation for someone in need who could really use it. 

#2005:
Said good morning to everyone I saw on a morning hike. 

#2006:
Gave away one of bandits beds that he doesn't use and some toys to someone with a new kitten. 

#2007:
Gave a bag of clothing to my parents cleaning woman. 

#2008:
Donated items to goodwill. 

#2009:
I ordered dinner through Eat24 on Yelp (which I do NOT recommend ever) and I was not able to leave a tip for the driver from the restaurant. I told him I would bring one by the restaurant. Instead I called and asked for a manager and asked to do it over the phone with my credit card. He created a sale for a penny and added a tip. He thanked me profusely but I was just glad I was able to do that. 

#2010:
Left a RAOK for our waitress at breakfast on Christmas Eve 


#2011:
Got a gift card to purchase food for veterans for a meal on Christmas Eve. 

#2012:
Left a RAOK for our Christmas breakfast waiter 

#2013:
Donated a few bags to Goodwill

#2014:
Left a RAOK for our waiter at Farrells

No comments:

Post a Comment