Thursday, July 30, 2015

Angie's RAOK Street Team... Tiffany and Chase


I love that.... Angie's RAOK Street Team.  

My friend Tiffany asked me a while back if she could help me pass out some of my pre-made RAOKs.  I gave her some, and she had so much fun.  She always came back and told me the good experiences she had, and how she made so many people happy.

Her son has started handing out some, and he is so into it.  It makes my heart so happy how much fun he is having, and how much his Random Acts of Kindness are snow-balling to more RAOKs.  He is learning how a little act of kindness can mean so much to someone, and how it can make them go forward and do good as well.

Thank You so much Chase for your kindness and big heart.  I am so proud to have you on my RAOK Street Team.  You are an amazing young man!  Thank You Tiffany for sharing all of your great experiences with me, and teaching your son such an awesome lesson so early in life.... kindness.







No comments:

Post a Comment