Sunday, March 1, 2015

2,015 RAOKs in 2015: #351 - #365

#351:
Gave a coworker my Police related RAOK to hand out to someone she knows... since my attempt at giving it to an Irvine PD was declined.  It is 4 little police related rubber duckies, a Thank You for what you do coffee tumbler, and a Starbucks gift card.
It got a little off balance being in my trunk for a while.



#352:
Gave the employee at Lenscrafters a RAOK... He was so incredibly helpful.


#353:
Gave the cashier at Petco a RAOK


#354 & #355:
Donated my two old pairs of glasses to Lenscrafters

#356:
A woman eating breakfast inside a nice warm restaurant while it rained Saturday morning left her dog outside in the rain tied to a shopping cart.  The dog was SHAKING so bad, and I think may have been blind.  I sat and pet the dog for a while.
Unfortunately the sheriffs department didnt care, and animal control was closed.

#357:
Left a RAOK in JC Pennys


#358:
Smiled at a stranger

#359:
Held the door open for a stranger

#360:
Left a RAOK for our waitress at breakfast.


#361:
Left a RAOK at the movie theater.


#362:
Left a RAOK for the waitress at dinner.


#363:
Gave a RAOK to the cashier at Trader Joes


#364:
Smiled at a stranger.

#365:
Returned my shopping cart to its original location.

No comments:

Post a Comment