Thursday, August 16, 2012

Getting back into the swing of things...

It feels like its been so long since I have updated my blog.
There havent been a lot of volunteer events... but I have quite a few coming up!

I was approved to become a mentor for a foster child, and I am attending an academy for that this Saturday.  I have also signed up to participate in an event on Skid Row at the end of this month for children, I have the foster children picnic coming up, foster children pancake breakfast, the Special Olympics (NO accepting any dates from "firemen" this year, lol), and a few other things.  Im excited to get back into some volunteer opportunities again.

Orangewood sent out an invitation today as well for a volunteer recognition night that will be coming up.... so LOTS to look forward to and lots to blog about again :)  Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment