Saturday, October 25, 2014

Kernels of Kindness: Fountain Valley Police Department

Today I dropped off some stuffed animals and a small package at Fountain Valley Police Department.

The stuffed animals will be used in "Crime Prevention" and Sgt Jose Maldanado will receive a little Thank You when he works next.  The package has a "We Thank You" coffee tumbler, $25 Starbucks gift card, Police related rubber duckies and a card that says Thank You for all you do, and Thank You for making a difference.

The wind wasnt cooperating today, so excuse my hair :)






#KernelsOfKindness

2 comments:

  1. I came to work today and found your gift bag on top of my work desk. Needless to say, it truly made my day! It is people like you we need more of, not because of the gifts, but because of your support to what we do. I am very honored to have served the City of Fountain Valley, its residents and businesses for 23 years. I am a public servant and do what I do as a way to pay back the community. On behalf of my Department, a huge Thanks for your support. I will share the gift card with the wonderful men and women I work alongside. I will get them a nice cup of coffee with the gift card you left. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jose! I am so glad you enjoyed receiving it... I truly respect you and your brothers and sisters for what you do, and I try to show it any chance I get. I also truly appreciate you coming to leave me a comment, you are the first one, and it is awesome! Enjoy! :)

      Delete