Sunday, May 4, 2014

A RAOK A DAY, IN THE MONTH OF MAY: Day 4

I made a donation for the Aids Walk OC 2014 for a Mercy House client to be able to walk.

Can't make the walk?
Sleep in for the cause!
You can still make a difference this year, without walking, by sponsoring one of our clients. Simply click the link here and select Mercy House.  Your contribution will give a client the opportunity to participate in this year's AIDS Walk. 
Kyle's Story, Emmanuel House Client:
Why I want to walk in the 2014 AIDS Walk 
"This walk every year symbolizes my journey with the disease. Each year it brings me to a greater level of acceptance and gratitude for all the services I receive as someone living in Orange County with HIV/AIDS.  Mercy House has been a huge piece of this puzzle. Without them, I would still be out on the streets feeling alone and hopeless. Today I am going to school, working, and seeing my life beyond my diagnoses."


No comments:

Post a Comment